The August 2011 Challenge Workout from Forest Vance Training Sacramento, CA personal training and fitness boot camps, in case you missed it:
- 50 Push Ups (standard Push Ups for guys, knees for gals)
- 50 Body Weight Squats
- 50 full Sit Ups – feet unanchored, hands at sides
- 50 two hand Kettlebell Swings
- 50 Bicycle Crunches (each side)
- 50 Lunges (backwards, alternating feet, in place, each side)
- 50 Mountain Climbers (each side)
All 50 reps of each exercise must be completed before moving on to the next. Complete entire sequence for time. 20 minute time limit.
Great job as always to everyone! And enjoy your weekend -
P.S. If you liked this month’s challenge workout, make sure to sign up for our email newsletter; you’ll get first news of every new challenge workout as it’s released, plus all kinds of diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyle tips from Forest Vance, MS, CPT, RKC delivered straight to your email inbox every week. Just drop your name and best email address into the box at the upper right of the page to sign up now!