BRUTAL bodyweight / kettlebell challenge workout for you this month.
Let’s get right to it –
May 2014 FVT Challenge Workout
Set up is FIVE exercises:
– KB swings (standard weight is 24k for men, 16k for women)
– hand release push ups (from the toes for men, from the knees for women … each rep, at the bottom, take your hands off the floor)
– walking lunges (lightly touch your knee to the ground on each rep; each step counts as one)
– inverted rows (either suspension trainer or Lebert Equalizer … knees are bent, feet flat on the floor … any grip … touch the ground with the body and chest to the level of the hands on each rep)
– burpees (no push up at the bottom, clap hands above the head at the top of each rep)
Get as many reps as you can of each exercise in 60 seconds. Rest for 30 seconds between exercises. Do three rounds total, resting for 60 seconds between rounds. Your score is the total number of repetitions you do in the workout.
300 – great
375 – amazing
450+ – world class
Good luck! You’ll need it 😉
Scores will be posted at the end of the week.
– The FVT Team