WoW! We opened registration for the FVT Ultimate Challenge Workout yesterday and sign ups are coming in left and right! What an awesome event this is going to be, we are so excited.
I have also gotten a lot of questions over the last 24 hours about the event. So I thought I’d write you a quick note with answers to the most commonly asked ones so far:
Q – What IS the FVT Ultimate Challenge Workout?
A – The Ultimate FVT Challenge Workout event will be an “ultimate” test of your overall fitness – strength, endurance, and much more. Everything from feats of strength like pull ups and pressing heavy KBs, to running a 5k, to everything in between.
Here is the tentative plan / workout outline (subject to change):
– 30 min dynamic/athletic warm up – we’ll warm up as a group, starting easy and progressing to higher-intensity warm up drills like jumping, sprinting, crawling, and more
– 60 min workout – strength / metabolic – style workout, will focus on kettlebell training (squats, swings, Turkish get ups, cleans, presses, snatches, etc) and body weight exercises (pull ups, squats, push ups, single leg squat variations, handstand holds against the wall, jumping, sprinting, etc)
– 5k run (45 minutes? cap to finish)
– 30 mins total body core training – hanging leg raises, advanced planking variations, even a few yoga moves will cap off the day
– 30 min age group competition (optional) – we’ll have an OPTIONAL workout at the end for folks who WANT to participate … will be a blend of everything we’ll be doing over the course of the day!
- Finish w fun, food, drinks, and celebration for a job well done!
Q – Who is it for?
A – Current members, their friends, family, co-workers, and anyone else who is up for the challenge!
Yesterday I provided the option of signing up for a private strategy session with me for new folks … but I am sorry, I have very limited personal time and after a few folks took this option, my schedule is booked for the rest of the year.
HOWEVER … I had added an option for new folks that includes both registration for the event and 10 additional boot camps at FVT to prepare – and you can see that HERE.
Q – Where is it going to be held?
A – We’ll hold the event at the current AND/OR new FVT studio on X and 16th (depending on our exact move date) on the morning of Saturday, January 10th.
The Ultimate FVT Challenge Workout has been a LONG time in the making, and we can’t wait to bring you an awesome and fun experience. And perfect timing to keep you motivated for the Holiday season!
If you have any additional questions, shoot me an email and I’ll do my best to help.
Thanks, train hard, and talk soon -