Our upcoming mud run event prep program is all you need to get ready for your upcoming mud run – and this is your official invitation to join in the action!
When you sign up for this special 8 week training program, here’s what you’ll get:
1) Once per week 45 minute training sessions, initially meeting at the FVT Land Park / Midtown – area studio, and potentially venturing out at different points during the program for runs/activities in surrounding outdoor areas.
2) Special workouts to help you prepare for the race – with things in mind like:
Total body strengthening
Building functional muscle
Increasing flexibility and mobility
Improving cardio endurance
Improving mental toughness
Getting you stronger, faster, and more athletic!
3) Workout activities will include, but not be limited to:
Body weight moves
“Stretching” – normal and “exotic” variations
Workouts will be held on Mondays at 6pm, beginning April 20th and going through June 8th. Here are the currently scheduled training times:
Monday, April 20th @ 6pm
Monday, April 27th @ 6pm
Monday, May 4th @ 6pm
Monday, May 11th @ 6pm
Monday, May 18th @ 6pm
Monday, May 25th @ 6pm
Monday, June 1st @ 6pm
Monday, June 8th @ 6pm
4) In addition to the once per week group workout, you’ll also get access to a special Facebook group where I’ll post workouts from each week, training tips, and much more.
You’ll be able to interact with folks that are participating in the program here outside of regularly scheduled training sessions. Even if you have to miss a training session here or there, you can rest assured you’ll still have workouts to complete on your own.
5) I’m also going to throw in a FREE digital copy of my “20 Tips to Crush Your Next Mud Run” report when you sign up today.
I wrote up this special report after recently completing a mud run myself. This is like “insider information”, and in it, you’ll find tips and tricks like:
Specific drills you need to practice before the event – these aren’t things you’d do every day in your workout program, but they’re key to your success!
Strategies to improve your mental and physical toughness for the event
How to structure your cardio workouts to best simulate and prepare for what you’ll be experiencing in the race
What specific fitness qualities are most important for mud run success
The non-fitness drills you need to practice (odds are you’ve never thought of these!)
And much more …
Questions? Shoot me a message and let me know! Hope it works out – SUPER pumped for this thing!
Thanks, and talk soon –
– Forest Vance
Owner, FVT Boot Camp and Personal Training