Check out the FVT Challenge Workout for May 2015! –
– 20 KB swings (24k for men, 16k for women)
– 10 recline rows
– 5 KB presses / side (16k for men, 8k for women)
– 15 box jumps to approx 16 in box
– 12 walking lunges per side
– 7 burpees
– 15 push ups (knees for women; toes for men)
– 7 hanging knee raises
– 30 jumping jacks
Do four rounds as fast as possible.
– Use caution and good judgement when picking your weight for the swings and the presses. The weights are SUGGESTED, and a great goal to work towards … but you can certainly use a smaller weight if you are still working on your form or just getting started.
– The recline rows should be done in a totally horizontal-to-the-floor body position if possible
– Make sure to get all the way down and touch the ground on each burpee
Good luck! Results will be posted later this week.
– Forest Vance
Owner, FVT Boot Camp and Personal Training