The most frequently asked question we seem to be getting about the upcoming 28 Day Rapid Fat Loss Challenge is …
“What does the meal plan look like?”
So I thought I would share a sample day:
** Important to note that the actual PORTIONS are going to vary depending on the individual (use the guide linked to above to calculate your specific intake requirements) **
28 Day Rapid Fat Loss Meal Plan (sample day)
– veggies (spinach etc)
– piece(s) of fruit
– 12 oz coffee
– big salad w LOTS various veggies, chicken breast, olive oil + vinegar dressing
– iced tea
– baby carrots
– 16 oz water
– pinto beans
– sauteed bell peppers and onions
– 5 oz (medium – size glass) red wine
– Log your food every day using MyFitnessPal so you can track your progress.
– Drink 1/2 your body weight in oz of water per day
– About once per week (three times during the challenge), have a “cheat” day and eat whatever you want (within reason)
Hope that helps!
Of course, you can use that meal planning template whether you decide to join us for the Challenge or not – and see some great fat loss results!
BUT … if you want the FULL meal plan … along with the motivation, accountability, and social support that goes along with joining a group of like-minded people working towards a common goal … then …