When it comes to fat loss, you can train as hard as you want … but if your diet isn’t in check, you are going to have a tough time reaching your goals.
We also find that many people have the MOST success when we take out ALL of the guess work, and tell you EXACTLY what to eat for maximum, rapid results.
So I wanted to hook you up with what a sample day of the FVT meal plan looks like – for FREE – so you can see just how easy we make it for you.
Check it out:
FVT Rapid Fat Loss Meal Plan
*Portions are adjusted for each individual based on weight, body comp, etc
– veggies (spinach etc)
– piece(s) of fruit
– 12 oz coffee
– big salad w LOTS various veggies, chicken breast, olive oil + vinegar dressing
– iced tea
– baby carrots
– 16 oz water
– pinto beans
– sauteed bell peppers and onions
– 5 oz (medium – size glass) red wine
– Log your food every day using MyFitnessPal so you can track your progress.
– Drink 1/2 your body weight in oz of water per day
– About once per week (three times during the challenge), have a “cheat” day and eat whatever you want (within reason)
Follow this EASY fat loss meal plan, and you’ll start seeing results, right away.
– Forest Vance
Owner, FVT Boot Camp and Personal Training