FVT Advanced / OCR Training group is LIVE for 2018!
Review details below, send an email to forest (at) forestvancetraining.com if you want to sign up, and we’ll send you the link to register.
First group workout is January 29th, and spots are limited … sign up now!
– This is for folks who have a base of fitness established, and want to take their workouts to the next level.
– We will be prepping for the following Spartan races in 2018: March 24 / 25 Sprint (San Jose), Jun 9 Super (Monterey), Sept 29/30 Beast (Tahoe).
– We’ll start the training ~8 weeks before each race – first group kicks off January 29th … we’ll train for 8 weeks, do the Sprint, take a couple weeks off … start back up mid-April, train for 8 weeks, do the Super, take a couple weeks off … start early / mid July, train for 8 weeks, and finish out the year strong with the Beast.
– We’ll do the training on Monday mornings at 6am, at our 1530 X Street location, and the workouts will go a full hour, 6am – 7am.
– I’ll write up a complete workout plan for the week for everyone doing the training, so we’ll meet and work out together as a group on Monday mornings, but then you’d have a complete plan to follow for the rest of the time as well.
– The cost is $150 for each individual 8 week training – which would include the 8 weekly special workouts, a plan for your off days, and a special edition / team FVT T shirt. For anyone who wants to step up and commit big time and sign up for all three trainings and lock in your spot in the group for all of 2018, you can do this for $400.
Send an email to forest (at) forestvancetraining.com if you want to sign up, let us know which option you want (8 week sprint program starting Jan 29th OR full year pre-pay), and we’ll send you the link to register.
To your continued success! –
– The FVT Team