ATTN: Flexibility and Mobility Workshop @ Forest Vance Training, Inc. Saturday, August 24th 2013
Improve Movement, Reduce Chronic Pain, and “Bulletproof” Your Body
- Are constantly battling injuries from your hard training
- Live with a little – or a lot of – chronic pain
- Want to move better and improve your workout performance
- Know you need to improve your flexibility and mobility, but aren’t really doing anything about it
This workshop is for you!
My name is Forest Vance. I’m a former pro football player, veteran personal trainer and owner of the Forest Vance Training, Inc. studio in Sacramento, CA. I also have a Master’s Degree in Human Movement (specialization in corrective exercise), and am a NASM certified Corrective Exercise Specialist.
See, I used to feel just like you probably do. Over a decade of competitive sports wreaked havoc on my body. I used to wake up in the morning feeling like I got hit by a truck.
But once I discovered the secrets I’m going to share with you in this workshop, my life changed forever!
I now feel more supple and flexible. Many of my chronic aches and pains have disappeared. And I now have the strategies I need to keep them at bay and still hit the workouts hard.
Now introducing …
The FVT Flexibility and Mobility Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll discover my “flexibility and mobility trifecta” – which includes:
- Self myofascial release – this “self massage” technique will shorten your recovery time, improve your movement, enhance flexibility, and much more. We’ll cover several different techniques and specific strategies for incorporating this method into your fitness program.
- Joint mobility – NOT stretching, joint mobility training is a CRITICAL (but often overlooked) part of your routine. You’ll learn easy-to-do joint mobility exercises that will improve coordination, reduce injury risk, and much more.
- Flexibility training – We’ll cover all the common methods of flexibility training (static, dynamic, contrast-relax, and more). You’ll find out about what each type of stretching actually IS … and exactly how to use it for best results.
You’ll also get my flexibility and mobility “cheat sheets” at the workshop. These will take the info we cover on our workshop day, and distill it down to easy-to-follow strategies and sequences that you can implement in your training right away.
PLUS, the first 10 folks to sign up will receive TWO special bonuses!!
Foam Roller ($19.95 value)
The foam roller is the “poor man’s massage therapist”. With this tool, you’ll be able to shorten your recovery time between workouts, get out knots and adhesions in your muscles that are impairing your mobility and flexibility, and much more.
Lacrosse Ball – ($6.95 value)
Also used for self myofascial release/self-message techniques, the lacrosse ball is particuarly effective for hiting smaller muscle groups … experience many of the same benefits you’ll get from foam roll use, and get this FREE as well when you’re one of the first ten folks to sign up for the workshop.
The FVT Flexibility and Mobility workshop will be held on Saturday, August 24th from 11 – 1 pm at the FVT studio. The cost to attend is $59. The first ten folks who sign up will get a foam roll and lacrosse ball FREE with registration. Space is strictly limited to 15 participants.
Click here to sign up now for only $59
When you attend the FVT Flexibility and Mobility workshop, you’ll regain lost mobility and find flexibility you never had. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to experience right away:
- You’ll be able to do more push ups, pull ups, lunges, squats, and other common “functional” movements
- Remain injury-proof
- Understand the big reasons behind your athletic pain – and what to do about it
- Simply work out harder, faster, and with greater loads
If you have further questions about the workshop, feel free to contact me by clicking the link below:
Contact Forest by clicking here OR by calling 916.273.9366
Look forward to seeing you there!
Forest Vance, MS, CPT, CES