Healthy eating is not about deprivation, it’s about making simple choices that will lead to lasting results. And breakfast is the perfect place to start!
Here are 5 simple, healthy breakfast ideas that will give you the energy and nutrients you need to start your day off right:
1. Hard-boiled eggs and oatmeal are a filling and satisfying option.
2. Greek yogurt with fruit and almonds is a great way to get protein and healthy fats.
3. Whey protein mixed into a power shake with nut butter and fruit is a convenient and delicious option.
4. Egg whites with a veggie omelette are a light and healthy choice.
5. Brown rice, lean beef, and avocado is a filling and nutrient-rich meal.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to healthy breakfast options. Mix and match different ingredients to find what you love. And remember, a healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. Keep it simple and enjoy!
– Forest and the FVT Team
PS – Visit ForestVanceTraining.com to try our program today!