If you’re a fan of Chipotle, but worried about the calorie count, don’t worry – there are plenty of ways to order a healthy and low-calorie meal! Here are some tips to help you make a healthier choice next time you visit:
*In our upcoming upcoming 28-day Drop a Size Challenge, we help you map out a plan specific to YOU so that you can reach your nutrition goals quickly and easily, and still do things like eat at Chipolte! Reply directly to this email to learn more.
- Choose your base carefully: Instead of going for the traditional white rice, try brown rice or the healthier option of lettuce or mixed greens. They are lower in calories and provide more nutrients and fiber.
- Opt for lean proteins: While Chipotle’s meats are delicious, they can be high in fat and calories. Instead, choose the leaner options like grilled chicken or tofu.
- Load up on veggies: Vegetables are high in nutrients and low in calories, so pile them on! Adding these will increase the fiber, vitamins and minerals of your meal, without adding too many calories.
- Watch your toppings: Sour cream and cheese can be high in fat and calories. If you must have cheese, opt for a small serving of cheese. Salsas and hot sauces are great options to add flavor to your food without the extra calories.
- Skip the chips: While it may be tempting to indulge in a side of chips, it’s best to skip them altogether. They are high in calories and provide little nutritional value.
Remember, just because you’re eating out doesn’t mean you have to compromise on your health goals. By making a few simple swaps and being mindful of your choices, you can enjoy a delicious and healthy meal at Chipotle. Happy eating!
– Forest and the FVT Team
PS – In our upcoming upcoming 28-day Drop a Size Challenge, we help you map out a plan specific to YOU so that you can reach your nutrition goals quickly and easily, and still do things like eat at Chipolte! Reply directly to this email to learn more – we’re down to our last few spots in the month of April.