Here are 10 great reasons to bring a friend to our upcoming Bring a Buddy Boot Camp on Wednesday, April 26th at 6pm: https://forestvance.wufoo.com/forms/m1mh0n2y14z7ly1/
- Because it’s more fun to yell at someone to keep going than to yell at yourself.
- To have someone to blame for all the weird grunts and noises you make during those intense workout moments.
- To have a built-in excuse for taking breaks and chatting.
- So you can have someone to high-five when you hit your goals.
- Because it’s always more entertaining to watch someone struggle through a tough workout.
- To have someone to share your post-workout snacks with.
- To have someone to compete with and push you to your limits.
- So you can have someone to commiserate with when you’re both sore the next day.
- Because it’s more fun to come up with ridiculous workout challenges with a friend.
- So you can have someone to share in the post-workout struggle of trying to walk down stairs or sit on a chair without wincing after a particularly intense leg day.
Grab your friends who like to lift and sign up for our upcoming Bring a Buddy boot camp – Wednesday, April 26th at 6pm: https://forestvance.wufoo.com/forms/m1mh0n2y14z7ly1/
-Forest and the FVT Team – ForestVanceTraining.com