FVT is growing, and we are looking for a part-time trainer/coach to join our team!
If you or someone you know wants to make a difference and build a meaningful career in health and fitness, this could be the perfect fit.
Certification with a nationally accredited organization and/or a degree in a related field is highly preferred. Prior coaching experience highly preferred. Familiarity / experience working with men and women over 40, kettlebells, and teaching the basic barbell lifts is highly preferred.
ALSO OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE:
– Passion for health and fitness
– Positive attitude
– High energy
– Outgoing personality
– High level of personal fitness and health
– Comfortable speaking in front of groups
– Availability to work early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
– “Beginner’s mind” mentality, always willing to learn
If you think that you or someone you know could be a good fit, the first step is to simply fill out the form linked to below with:
– Phone #
– What makes you a perfect fit for the job
I will review your inquiry and go from there to set up a phone call to start if interested.
Thanks for your consideration and for helping to spread the word!
– Forest Vance
Owner, FVT Personal Training