Are you tired of eating the same unhealthy breakfast every day? If so, you’re in luck. There are plenty of healthy breakfast options out there that are both delicious and nutritious.
Here are 7 healthy breakfast ideas to help you start your day off right:
1. Oatmeal with protein powder mixed in, fruits and nuts
2. Whole grain toast with avocado and egg white(s)
3. Egg white omelet with veggies and whole grain toast
4. Greek yogurt with berries and nuts
5. Protein shake with fruit and nut butter
6. Quinoa bowl with egg(s) and veggies
7. Overnight oats with protein powder mixed in
Although eating a healthy breakfast is important, it can be difficult to come up with ideas that are both healthy and delicious. The seven breakfast ideas in this article are a great start, but if you’re looking for more help, stay tuned! Registration for our Fall Fitness Challenge is opening soon, and we’ll be coaching you every step of the way to improve your diet and get the best possible fat loss results in the shortest amount of time!
– Forest and the FVT Team at ForestVanceTraining.com