Consistent healthy eating can be tough, but meal prep doesn’t have to be time-consuming. You can do it in just 5 minutes a day!
I have a specific method that’s quick and easy. This is the kind of stuff we’ll be covering in our 20 in 6 Challenge starting in January…. click here to join the interest list: -> https://forestvance.aweb.page/p/3abadc6b-cfdb-44f0-a7b9-01144bb4e992
Can You Really Meal Prep In 5 Minutes Per Day? Here’s How I Do It
1 – Breakfast
– Cook eggs, oats
– If you’re really in a hurry, go with hard boiled eggs and instant oats; or perhaps a protein shake with fruit; or some cottage cheese, nuts and fruit
2 – Lunch
– Prep what you can the night before – ex = put nuts almonds, fruit, jerky, nut butter packet in your lunch sack
– Throw stuff that needs to be refrigerated – meat / rice / etc – in at the last minute
– Make sure you have a GOOD lunch bag to carry all of your meals!
3 – Dinner
– If you are fresh-cooking a meal, make sure you prep enough for at least one other meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner the next day
– Stir fry – easy way to use pre-prepped ingredients for a “fresh”
– Having at least some part of the meal – protein, carb, veggies, etc – ready ahead of time can be much more efficient
These are just a few basic meal prep tips to get you started. This is the kind of thing we’ll be covering in our 20 in 6 Challenge starting in January. If you’re interested in joining, click here: -> https://forestvance.aweb.page/p/3abadc6b-cfdb-44f0-a7b9-01144bb4e992
– Forest and the FVT Team