Here are 7 tips to improve form on your HardStyle KB Swings! Focus on one of these at each of your next 7 swing workouts, and see your results skyrocket!
7 HardStyle KB Swing Tips
- Start in the “hike” position with the bell a few feet in front of you and your weight on your heels.
- Keep your arms straight and your shoulders down as you “hike” the bell back between your legs.
- Use a powerful hip hinge to snap the bell up to shoulder height.
- Squeeze your glutes and quads at the top of the swing to create tension in your body.
- Keep your core tight and engaged throughout the movement.
- Avoid rounding your back and instead maintain a flat or slightly arched position.
- Use your lats to keep the bell close to your body as you swing.
Sign up for my Kettlebell Ballistics Workshop here – and hurry so you can join us LIVE (in-person OR online) tomorrow, Tuesday, February 28th:
-Forest and the FVT Team