People ask me almost every day:
“Forest, how can I finally lose the weight that I haven’t been able to shed for years?”
The answer – it depends! Every person is different. That’s why we look at YOUR specific situation and goals, and build your best plan of attack around that.
A few things that losing the weight that you haven’t been able to shed for years probably does NOT include:
- Restrictive dieting
- Long, miserable, drawn-out cardio sessions
- Exotic dietary supplements
Frankly, it probably looks more something like this:
- Simple, incremental dietary changes
- Regular STRENGTH training to build muscle, increase metabolism, and sculpt your body
- A little bit (but not a lot, unless you really like it) of cardio to keep your heart healthy and promote fat loss
- Tweaking lifestyle habits that you probably aren’t even thinking about
If you are looking for help in losing the weight that you haven’t been able to shed for years, fill out the interest form at the link below:
Our 14 day jump start is a great way to get a “jump start” on your fitness goals, drop a couple / few pounds of fat, and get a feel for FVT Personal Training and if we can help you lose the weight that you haven’t been able to shed for years!
Owner, FVT Boot Camp and Personal Training